Chevrolet is approaching its 45th anniversary and to make this anniversary memorable, Chevrolet is launching Chevrolet Camaro as 45th Anniversary Edition. Recently, Chevrolet has provided us with some previews of this Anniversary Edition model. The good thing about this model is that it is coming with a new KFX V6 engine.
Keeping the tradition alive, Chevrolet designs this vehicle with entirely new additions, especially from the forthcoming Standard Camaro. This 45th Anniversary Edition will get some additional tweak both on exterior and interior.
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Edition will also have FE4 performance suspension package for coupes along with variety of interior and technological enhancements like a revised instrument panel design, rear camera system and a new steering wheel.
The package includes:
- Unique 45th Anniversary hood and deck stripes; badges located beneath the front fender emblems
- New-design 20-inch wheels in dark silver
- Fog lamp and taillamp bezels finished in dark silver
- RS-style taillamp lenses
- Standard rear spoiler and HID headlamps
- Body-color roof molding
- Jet Black interior with leather-trimmed seats featuring the 45th Anniversary logo
- White instrument panel and door trim inserts with the 45th Anniversary logo on the instrument panel
- Red, white and blue stitching on the seats, steering wheel, shift knob/boot, door armrests and console lid
- 45th Anniversary logo on the steering wheel and sill plates.