Below guide will teach you How to Replace Windshield Wiper Blades. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Wiper Blade
- DIY Costs: Est. $13.46 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $47.50 parts and labor
- Look for the wiper blades. You can find them resting against the windshield. Observe them carefully and ensure that wipers blades are of same size (lengthwise).
- Turn the spring loaded wiper arm up. Make sure that you have pulled the arm enough so that it stays in position without banging back on the windshield.
- Shove the release pin and take the blade assembly away from the wiper arm.
- Now take the new wiper blade and glide it onto the arm. Put the clip into the hook unless you hear the click sound. Put the wiper arm back onto the windshield and use the same procedure for the other wiper arm.
- Open the hood and examine the windshield washer reservoir. Check the working of the new wiper blades by turning the switch on.