Below guide will teach you How to Replace Windshield Wiper Blade Refills. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Needle Nose Pliers
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- On the windshield you will find windshield wipers.
- Take the wiper blade assembly out from the wiper arm.
- Taking help of pliers, tweak the metal tabs on the rubber inserts. Take the rubber inserts out of the wiper blade assembly.
- Take a new rubber insert and glide it into the wiper assembly. Push it in until you hear a click sound which ensures that the metal tabs are now locked.
- Reassemble the wiper assembly back onto the wiper arm.
- Switch on the wipers and make sure they are operating well.