Below guide will teach you How to Replace Wheel Lug Nuts. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Floor Jack
- Ball Peen Hammer
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Jack Stand Set
- Lug Nut
- DIY Costs: Est. $23.52 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $130.52 parts and labor
- Park the vehicle on a flat surface.
- Make certain which lug nuts need to be removed. If these are the front wheel lug nuts, raise the front of the vehicle up with floor jack and support the vehicle on jack stands.
- Take the lug nuts away and observe carefully the threads on the wheel studs.
- Take new lug nuts and try threading them with hands to make certain that they properly fit on the studs.
- Fasten the new lug nuts in a star pattern.
- Remove the jack stands and ground the vehicle.
- Again fasten the lug nuts properly.