Below guide will teach you How to Replace an Ignition Control Unit. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- DIY CostsEst. $0.00 parts only
- Shop CostsEst. $102.77 parts and labor
- Prop the engine hood up. Look for the ignition control unit in the engine compartment.
- Discard the negative battery cable from the terminal.
- Detach any connectors attached to the ignition control unit.
- Take the ignition control unit out.
- Fit the new ignition control unit in place and reconnect all the wires and connectors to the new ignition control unit.
- Reattach the negative battery cable to the terminal.
- Turn the vehicle on and check whether the new ignition control unit operating well.