Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Fan Shroud Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $118.58 parts and labor
- Make sure that the engine is cold.
- Prop the engine hood up and look for the fan shroud assembly which should be attached to the radiator.
- Examine the fan shroud assembly carefully for any signs of damage, cracks, or any other wear and tear.
- Detach the wiring connectors and unfasten the bolts holding the fan shroud assembling to the radiator.
- Take the fan shroud assembly out of the engine compartment and replace it with the new fan shroud assembly.
- Secure the new fan shroud assembly with the mounting bolts.
- Reattach the wiring connectors and switch the engine on.
- Make sure that fan functions properly.