Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Brake Pedal Return Spring. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Brake Pedal Return Spring
- Needle Nose Pliers
- DIY Costs: Est. $12.96 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $78.53 parts and labor
- Look for the brake pedal return spring.
- Depress the brake pedal and examine the brake pedal return spring closely.
- Take the brake pedal return spring out with the help of a pair of needle nose pliers.
- Insert a new brake pedal return spring in its place.
- Again depress the brake pedal and examine the working of the new brake pedal return spring. Make sure that the new spring pushes the pedal back to its position completely and easily.
- Take a small drive and check the brake pedal working.