Below guide will teach you How to Pressure Test a Radiator. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Cooling System Pressure Tester
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- Make sure that the engine is cold. Prop the engine hood up and look for the radiator.
- Carefully examine the radiator for any signs of leak, damage or corrosion.
- Following the instruction, position the cooling system pressure tester.
- Using cooling system pressure tester, apply pressure and look for any leakage.
- Don’t forget to test the radiator cap as well.