Below guide will teach you How to Lubricate a Brake Pedal Linkage. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Spray Can of Lubricant(White LIthium Grease)
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- Look for the brake pedal assembly and linkage.
- Observe the linkage for noise and binding while depressing the brake pedal.
- Take white lithium grease and apply a coat of it on the brake linkage pivot points while brake pedal is still depressed.
- Depress and release the brake pedal for twice or thrice to make sure its working properly now.