Below guide will teach you How to Check Tire Pressure. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- Park the vehicle on a level surface and set it on parking brake.
- Look for the tire’s valve stem. Insert the tire pressure gauge into the valve stem and press it down to note the pressure of the tire. Repeat the process for remaining three tires and note the tire’s pressure readings.
- Match the recorded readings with the sticker on the driver side door jam. Make certain that the readings given on the sticker are matched with the recorded readings.
- Following the manufacturer specifications for the tire’s inflation for the front and rear, inflate the tires accordingly.
- Take a small drive and make certain that the vehicle is running smooth.
Tips & Warnings
- In order to get the accurate pressure readings, make certain that the tires are not hot and in resting position for quite a long time, to say for an hour. This is necessary because the pressure increases when temperature of the tire increases.