Below guide will teach you How to Replace Window Run Channel Seals. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Weatherstrip Seal
- Window Channel
- Needle Nose Pliers
- DIY Costs: Est. $77.08 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $157.32 parts and labor
- Make certain that which door has a wind leak so that repair work can be done on it.
- Take a water hose and run water over the door’s weather stripping. It will give you an idea that whether the leak is because of weather stripping or something else.
- Roll the window down so that you can remove the window run channel easily.
- Take the window run channel seal off the channel.
- Take a new window run channel seal and glide it into the window run channel.
- Roll the window up again.
- Take a short drive and check if the air leak stops or still need any repair.