Below guide will teach you How to Replace Tail Light Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Tail Light
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $15.81 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $81.90 parts and labor
- If you have your tail light assembly damaged, you can replace it quite easily. You can find them easily on the ear of your vehicle.
- Some vehicles have screws on the outside; unfasten them if applicable in your case.
- Life the trunk and find the back of the tail light assembly.
- Detach the wiring harness from the back of the light assembly.
- You may need to unfasten the screws and bolts to remove the tail light assembly.
- Take the new tail light assembly and position it carefully in its place.
- Secure the new tail light assembly with the screws and bolts.
- Reconnect the wiring harness to the tail light assembly.
- Before putting back the covers or trim, check the lights if they are working properly or need any adjustments.