Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Switch. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Wiper Switch
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Test Light
- DIY Costs: Est. $449.64 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $672.87 parts and labor
- Put the key into on position so that the power is supplied to different accessories.
- Switch the wiper switch on which is positioned on the steering column.
- Operate the wipers on different speeds to diagnose the problem.
- Switch off the ignition and detach the negative battery cable.
- Also, detach the wiring harness from the switch.
- Take the old switch away and install the new switch.
- Reconnect the wiring harness and put the negative battery cable back to terminal.
- Turn on the key, and inspect the wiper switch by operating it on different speeds.