Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Window Belt Strip. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Needle Nose Pliers
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- Situate the window belt strips.
- Carefully observe the belt strips for signs of any visible damage.
- Turn the window down.
- Take a screwdriver and use it to pry the belt strip off from the door panel.
- You need to use nose pliers to pull the belt strip out from the clips after it has been pried out from the door panel.
- Take a new belt strip and put it on the clips and then to the door panel.
- In the end roll the window up and examine the repair work.