Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Wheel. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stand
- 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench
- DIY Costs: Est. $29.05 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $152.86 parts and labor
- Park the car on a leveled surface and set the parking brake.
- Raise the front/rare of the vehicle with a floor jack depending on which wheel you want to replace.
- Take jack stands and secure the vehicle on them to ensure your safety. Place the logs behind the front/rare wheels depending on the replacement work.
- Unfasten the lug nuts and take the wheels away. You may need to use an appropriate size socket or large ratchet to unfasten the lug nuts. In some cases, the lug nuts are covered with hub caps which you need to take away before moving on to the lug nuts.
- Take the spare tire out of the trunk and replace it with the flat or bent tire.
- Remember, spare tires are in no way a perfect substitute of regular tires, so get the new tire or have your flat tire repaired as soon as possible to avoid any accident.