Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Washer Tank. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Shop Towel
- Washer Reservoir
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $51.76 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $192.36 parts and labor
- Lift the hood and secure it with hood prop. Search the position of the washer tank.
- Closely examine the washer tank body for any leakage.
- Disconnect the wiring of the washer pump first and take the old washer tank out.
- Take a new washer tank and mount the washer pump in it.
- Put back the wiring connections.
- Mount the new washer tank in its place.
- Fill the washer tank with fresh washer fluid.
- Operate the windshield for its working.