Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Turn Signal Light Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Turn Signal Light
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $29.11 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $97.59 parts and labor
- If you are working with front turn signal light assembly, you have to access it from under the hood. Lift the hood and secure it with hood prop.
- Take the socket and bulb out of the turn signal light assembly.
- Unfasten the screws holding the assembly in its place and take the defective or damaged assembly out of the vehicle.
- Take a new turn signal light assembly and fix it in place and secure it with screws.
- Install the socket and bulb in the new light assembly.
- Switch on the turn signal lights and make sure the replaced assembly is operating properly.