Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Soft Top. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Soft Top
- Trim Panel Removal Tool Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $1,004.07 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $1,303.38 parts and labor
Follow the directions given below to replace a soft top with ease:
- First of all search for the soft top in your vehicle.
- Examine the surface of the soft top for any visible signs of damage.
- Remove the front part from the windshield. This will help you to remove the entire soft top.
- Examine the area for any possible damage. Repair as needed.
- Start form the rear of the vehicle and work your way up towards the front while fixing a new soft top.
- Once the job is done, carefully examine for any defects.