Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Side Marker Light Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Side Marker
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $30.28 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $98.97 parts and labor
- Observe carefully the side marker light assembly for any signs of damage.
- You have to figure out what type of side marker assembly your vehicle has. Some need to be access from the hood or trunk or some even from the bottom of the vehicle.
- One you have gain access to the assembly, take the bulb and socket out of the assembly. Turn the socket counterclockwise and draw the socket out.
- Unfasten the screws holding the assembly and take it away.
- Position the new marker light assembly and secure it with screws.
- Adjust the bulb and socket in the new marker light assembly.
- Inspect the lights by turning it on.