Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Quarter Glass Panel. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Quarter Panel Glass
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $197.63 parts and labor
- Inspect the broken quarter glass panel.
- Unfasten the nuts holding the quarter glass panel trim and take the interior quarter panel trim out.
- Now remove the nuts and take the broken quarter glass out.
- Remove the old sealant and adhesive from the mounting surface.
- Clear any dirt or dust from the new glass panel so that sealant and adhesive work well on it.
- Apply new adhesive or sealant to the surface and place the new quarter glass on it.
- Put the interior quarter panel trims back and secure it with nuts.