Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Power Window Switch. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Interior Trim Kit
- Window Switch
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $27.89 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $136.34 parts and labor
- First you need to check the fuse box. Consult your owner’s manual to locate the position of the fuse box.
- If fuses are fine, remove the handles, switches using a screwdriver and take the door panel away.
- Find the power window switch and take it out of the door panel.
- Take a new power window switch and replace it with the defective one.
- Put the door panel back along with handles and switches.