Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Plastic License Plate Bracket. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- License Plate Bracket
- DIY Costs: Est. $58.68 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $100.86 parts and labor
Follow the directions:
- Unfasten the screws and take the license plate and the bracket assembly out of the bumper.
- Take an old cloth and wipe off the contaminants from the bumper cover.
- Move the license plate to the new plastic bracket, and fasten all the screws properly and securely.