Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Headlight Cover. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Headlight Cover
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- DIY Costs: Est. $18.23 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $84.75 parts and labor
Follow the given steps to replace a headlight cover in your garage without spending a penny.
- Make sure that the car is parked on a flat surface with parking brake on before starting your work.
- Take the damaged headlight covers away by unfastening the bolts and screws holding them.
- Take a new headlight cover and place it carefully at its specific place and secure it with screws and bolts.
- It is better to clean the lens of the headlight before fixing a new cover on it.
- Once the new covers are on, switch on the headlights and check for appropriate beam and clarity.