Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Grille. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket Extension Set
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- Trim Panel Removal Tool
- Nut Driver
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- DIY CostsEst: $0.00 parts only
- Shop CostsEst: $63.24 parts and labor
You might have come at the point when you want to replace your vehicle’s grille and don’t know what to do. Here are the simple instructions to do this task quite easily.
- Par the car on a flat surface and apply parking brakes.
- Lift the hood and secure the hood with hood prop.
- In order to gain access to grille, you may have to take out any seals, covers or blocks.
- Make sure that the grille is not attached to the bumper cover. If it is attached to the bumper cover then remove the bumper cover as well.
- After removing the grille, examine the area surrounding grille to find any signs of damage. Fix them if required.
- Take a new grille and see whether it is pre-painted or not. You have to paint the grille, if it is not painted.
- Take a new grille and place it on its specific place. Secure the grille with the screws or bolts provided. Fasten the bolts and screws properly.
- Replace all the seals, covers and supports and close the hood. You are done.