Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Front End Cover. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Car Bra
- DIY Costs: Est. $104.41 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $241.78 parts and labor
Follow the easy steps to replace your vehicle’s front end cover:
- First you have to find the front end cover. Examine the front cover for any signs of wear and tear.
- If the cover is damaged or shows any sign of wear and tear, you have to replace it with the new one. Front end covers are usually kept in place with the help of a bendable or flexible metal tab. However, few uses pop riveted or screwed in tabs.
- After removing the front end cover, examine the body panels for any possible signs of wear or damage. Repair the damage parts, if you found any.
- Take a new front end cover and make certain that it is of right size.
- Place the new front end cover on its required place. You may have to heat it up a little to make sure that the cover sits properly on its place.
- Before installing the new cover, wipe the surface clean with a cloth properly. It is very necessary for proper installation of the new front end cover.
- Now, you have to fix the front end cover in its place either with the help of bending tabs or by snapping the front end cover.
- Now drive a vehicle and make sure that the cover is properly installed and it does not move with the wind. If you feel that it is not fixed properly, make the required adjustments.