Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Fog Light Assembly. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Fog Light
- 1/4 in. Drive Ratchet
- Socket and Ratchet Set
- DIY Costs: Est. $104.36 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $186.38 parts and labor
- First, inspect the fog light assembly for any visible damage.
- Detach the wiring harness from the assembly before removing it.
- Unfasten the screws holding the fog light assembly and take the assembly away. You may to access the screws from behind the assembly.
- Take a new fog light assembly and installed it.
- Secure the new fog light assembly with screws.
- Reconnect the wiring harness to the new fog light assembly.
- Switch the fog light assembly on to ensure that the lights are properly installed.