Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Fender Trim. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Fender Trim
- DIY Costs: Est. $538.95 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $699.20 parts and labor
Follow the steps given below to replace a fender trim:
- Unfasten all the screws and disconnect the fender from its place.
- You may have to pull the fender in order to take the fender out.
- Wash the place with soapy water and wipe it with a dry cloth.
- Take a new fender and fix it on its place. You may have to push slightly, so that it sits properly on its place.
- Now secure the fender by fastening all the screws.