Below guide will teach you How to Replace a Brake Light Bulb. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Light Bulb
- DIY Costs: Est. $16.63 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $82.86 parts and labor
- Put the ignition key to on position.
- Lower the brake pedal and ask your assistant to check the brake lights and find out which one is damaged.
- Switch of the ignition key.
- Take the lens assembly away and remove the burned out brake bulb.
- Take a new bulb and install it in the brake light socket.
- Put the lens assembly back to its position.
- Turn on the key and lower the brake pedal.
- Ask your assistant to check if the newly installed brake light is working properly.