Below guide will teach you How to Repair a Defroster Grid. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Things You’ll Need:
- Defroster Grid Repair Kit
- DIY Costs: Est. $0.00 parts only
- Shop Costs: Est. $63.24 parts and labor
- You can find the rear defroster grid in the rear window.
- Switch the rear defroster off.
- Earth the negative cable connector with a digital multi meter (DMM).
- Remove the rear defroster electrical connectors.
- You need to have a repair kit and conductive coating to carry out the repair work.
- After applying the coating you have to wait for some time.
- Reattach the electrical connectors.
- Check the repaired defroster grid for proper working.